Just added to your cart
The self-powered iLOQ S5 system is a next-generation locking system that replaces difficult-to-manage mechanical locks and electromechanical locks that depend on an external power source such as batteries. The highly encrypted system enables flexible and secure access management and maintains high security in demanding properties such as commercial real estate, office buildings and housing associations.
The iLOQ D5S lock cylinders get their energy from the motion of inserting the key into the lock cylinder. This eliminates the need for any type of batteries or cabling. Because no batteries are needed, maintenance and lifecycle costs are significantly lower than mechanical or battery-operated electromechanical locking systems.
The lock cylinders operate as part of the iLOQ D2D network, which makes it quick and easy to remove lost keys from the system, change access rights and track log events.
The iLOQ S5 product family covers cylinders, padlocks and furniture locks etc. The iLOQ S5 system can also be expanded into a remote access control system with iLOQ Online products.
The cylinder body is 30 mm long. The cylinder length can be easily extended from 5 mm resolution to 70 mm resolution with extension pieces. Modular extension solutions enable flexible stocking and easy length modifications on installation sites. The modular system also allows for different cylinder combinations: half-, knob- and double cylinders.
Europrofile Half-Cylinder D5S.1
- Battery-free digital lock cylinder for iLOQ S5 locking system
- Lock does not need batteries or cables
- Powerful and secure AES-256 encryption for common lock and key authentication
- As part of the D2D network, it acts as an information receiver and data sharer
- Initial programming via PC using the iLOQ P55S.1 programming token connected to the server
- Modular construction allows easy configuration for half-, double-, or turn-knob version and cylinder length adjustment
- Length extensions available in 5 mm steps up to 70 mm
- Lock can be set with access areas for lock groups or individual locks
- Programmable lock opens with a compatible K5S key
- Blocking list for single lost keys
- Log memory for openings and opening attempts (timestamps with RTC)
- Supports time constraints in the form of time profiles (with RTC)
- Reprogramming with the K5S keys or the P55S.1 programming token
- Updatable firmware
Europrofile Half-Cylinder is available
- With a standard or short cam
- Standard security Europrofile or High Security Europrofile
- With real time clock option
- Standard or long neck knob